Тест английского языка на знание архитектуры
Правильных ответов из 12. Результат:
1. The building is . It's been ruined and abandoned for years.
2. She lives on a large housing near the centre of the city.
3. There are several run -down districts inside the city w here the housing is in a bad state, although most of these are going to be replaced by high-rise apartments.
4. The city council are going to the old church and built a new one in its place.
5. You can't knock down that house; there's a order on it which makes it illegal to destroy it.
6. Sir Richard Rogers is the who designed the Lloyds building in London.
7. Some of the problems in our
8. The council hope to reduce crime in the town by introducing new facilities so that people have something to do in the evening.
9. The cinema is going to be closed for two months while the owners it.
10. If you want to add an extension to your house, you will need permission from your local council.
11. In the US, the ground floor is called the floor.
12. One way of creating more space in a house is to convert the into an extra room.
1. Дополните эти предложения подходящим словом или фразой