were - типичные ошибки в английском со словом wereКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. I still write to the friends I made while I were
2. They raised the ladder unti l they reached the floor were the fire was.
1. I still write to the friends I made while I was In Hamburg.
2. They raised the ladder until they reached the floor where the fire was.
1. Were is used with I only in this type of conditional
clause: 'If I were you, I'd accept the offer.'
2. Were is a past tense form of be: 'They were sick after eating too much.'
Where means 'the place in which or to which': 'This is a photograph of the hotel where we stayed.'