usual - типичные ошибки в английском со словом usualКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. In Finland it is very usual that women go out
to work .
2. I thought it was j ust a usual parcel but then it began to move across the table .
1. In Finland lt Is very usual for women to go out
2. I thought it was just an ordinary parcel but then lt began to move across the table.
1. usual for someone to do something, NOT that
2. usual (opposite unusual) = customary: 'We arranged to meet at the .usual time.' 'lt's usual to thank people for their help.'
ordinary (opposite special) = without any special features or qualities