used - типичные ошибки в английском со словом usedКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. The shoes under the bed were used and had
holes in them.
2. People are used to consider women inferior to men.
1. The shoes under the bed were worn-out and
had holes In them.
2. People are used to considering women inferior to men.
1. used = not brand new; second-hand: 'He is looking for
a good, used car for his daughter.'
worn-out = reduced to an unusable state by
continuous use or wear
2. used to do something = did something regularly in the past but not any more be used to doing something = be in the habit of doing something