until - типичные ошибки в английском со словом untilКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. I shall be staying here untill Christmas.
2. I shall wait here until you will return.
3. I will have finished this book until tomorrow
4. The magazine covers everything from politics u nti l what's happening in Hollywood .
1. I shall be staying here until Christmas.
2. I shall wait here until you return.
3. I will have finished this book by tomorrow.
4. The magazine covers everything from politics to what's happening in Hollywood.
1. until (ONLY ONE I)
2. After untH/when/whenever/once/afler/if, use the present simple tense (or present perfect) for future reference, NOT shall/will + verb.
3. Until is used for an action or state continuing up to a certain time. By is used for an action which happens at or before a certain time. Compare: 'I have to keep writing until the end of next year.' ' My book will be finished by the end of next year. '
4. Until and till are usually used when talking about time, NOT distance, area, or scope.