too - типичные ошибки в английском со словом tooКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. In my opinion, this is a too traditional
2. I was too happy when I received your leHer today .
3. I don't like footbal l and my brother doesn't too .
4. Too, I would like to know more about the British way of life.
1. In my opinion, this Is too traditional an
2. I was very happy when I received your leHer today.
3. I don't like football and my brother doesn't elther
4. Also, I would like to know more about the British way of life.
1. too + adjective + a/an + noun
2. too = more than enough; more than is good or acceptable: 'You are driving too fast! Stop and let me get out. ' 'The meat was too tough to eat.' very = extremely Compare: ' lt was very cold but not too cold to go out '
3. When using too and either as adverbs, use too in affirmative statements and either in negative statements. Compare: 'I can read and my sister can too.' 'I can't swim and my sister can't either.'
4. Unlike also and In addition, too is NEVER used at the beginning of a sentence. Compare: 'I would like to know more about the British way of l ife, too.'