suppose - типичные ошибки в английском со словом supposeКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. My wife supposes to have left her coat in the
2. All their products are suppose to be guaranteed for six months .
3. lt is a very unusual coat so I suppose you will not have any trouble finding it.
4. Since the machine is -sti ll under guarantee, I suppose I won't be charged for the repairs .
1. My wife supposes that she has left her coat In
2. All their products are supposed to be guaranteed for six months.
3. It Is a very unusual coat so I don't suppose you will have any trouble finding lt.
4. Since the machine Is still under guarantee, I assume I won't be charged for the repairs.
1. suppose + that clause
2. be supposed (WITH final d) to be/do something
3. When the clause fol lowing suppose contains a negative idea, suppose is made negative and the verb that fol lows is positive.
4. suppose = think something is likely; i magi ne: 'If she's lost her umbrella, I suppose I'll have to lend her mine.'
assume = accept that something is true (without being told) and behave or act accordingly