strongly - типичные ошибки в английском со словом stronglyКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. All the students began to work more strongly
in the weeks before the examination
2. When the plane took off, she held my hand strongly and began to cry.
1. All the students began to work harder In the
weeks before the examination.
2. When the plane took off, she held my hand tightly and began to cry.
1. Compare: 'I would strongly recommend that you work
2. hold/grasp/grip something tightly, NOT strongly strong!y =(1) noticeably: �He smelt strongly of beer. ' = (2) urgently: 'I strongly advise you to think again.'