spite - типичные ошибки в английском со словом spiteКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. lnspite of our advice, she agreed to marry
2. They refused to p lay in the rain in spite of the crowd protested.
3. I believe that every crime, in spite of the circumstances, should be severely punished .
1. In spite of our advice, she agreed to marry
2. They refused to play In the rain In spite of the crowd's protests.
3. I believe that every crime, regardless of the circumstances, should be severely' punished.
1. In spite of is ALWAYS three words.
2. In spite of is a preposition (NOT a conjunction) and cannot be followed by a subject and verb.
3. In spite of = despite: 'The plane took off in spite of the bad weather. ' (= although the weather was bad)
regardless of = without considering or taking notice of: 'The plane will take off, regardless of the weather.' (= no matter whether the weather is good or bad)