speak - типичные ошибки в английском со словом speakКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. On ly eight per cent of all Swiss are speaking
2. Neither of my parents speaks in English
3. She spoke that she would visit England in July.
4. I could hear her speaking with herself in the kitchen.
1. Only eight per cent of all Swiss speak Italian.
2. Neither of my parents speaks English.
3. She said that she would visit England In July.
4. I could hear her talking to herself in the kitchen.
1. Use the present simple tense for habitual actions.
2. speak (English) = know (English) and use it habitually speak In (English) = use (English) to communicate on a particular occasion Compare: 'The guide speaks English, German, and Spanish but he'll be speaking in Spanish this afternoon because most of the visitors are from Spain.'
3. Speak is NOT used as a reporting verb.
4. talk to yourself, NOT speak with