sound - типичные ошибки в английском со словом soundКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. I turned the volume right up but there
were sti ll no sounds.
2. The engine was old and was making a lot of sound.
3. I heard a noise which sounded to be a helicopter.
4. Her voice sounded more seriously than before.
1. a sound (countable) = something that is received by
your sense of hearing: 'The first time I went
snorkelling I heard sounds I had never heard before.'
sound (uncountable) = everything that is received by your sense of hearing
2. noise = (usually) loud or unpleasant sound
3. sound like something
4. Sound belongs to a group of verbs (including be, feel, look, seem, smell, and taste) that are followed by adjectives rather than adverbs.