since - типичные ошибки в английском со словом sinceКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. I am studying taw si nce 1982.
2. I have been living in London since four weeks now.
3. I stayed In your hotel for three nights, since 23rd November to 26th November.
4. Si nce the last few years, unemployment has been increasing.
1. I have been studying taw since 1982.
2. I have been living In London for four weeks now.
3. It stayed tn your hotel for three nights, from 23rd November to 26th November.
4. Over/during the last few years, unemployment has been Increasing.
1. When talking about an action or state which began in
the past and continues into the present, use a present
2. since + beginning of period for + length of period Compare: 'I have been living in London for almost two years, since October 1986."
3. from ... to ... : 'from Monday to Wednesday', 'from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. ', 'from 1947 to 1966'
4. Since is used to indicate a point of time in the past (i.e. the starting point for an action or state which is sti ll continuing in the present): 'I 've been living in Paris since July.' Use over/during to talk about the period of time within which an action happens.