see - типичные ошибки в английском со словом seeКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. I saw a large blue car to drive past on the
other side of the road.
2. He sat seeing the planes taking off.
3. I have sent you the magazine so you can see by youself how beautiful our country is .
1. I saw a large blue car drive past on the other
side of the road.
2. He sat watching the planes taking off.
3. I have sent you the magazine so you can see for yourself how beautiful our country is.
1. see a person/thing + infinitive WITHOUT to
2. see = experience with the eyes (without concentrating or paying attention): 'Did you see anyone go out?' 'Turn the light on if you can't see.'
watch = use the eyes to observe something, especially tor a loot time
look at = use th.e eyes to observe something, usually for a short time
3. see. for yourself (NOT byl = see (something) with your own eyes
Compare: 'If everybody is busy, you 'll have to go by yourself.' (= a!Gne)