remind - типичные ошибки в английском со словом remindКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. The flowers reminded him his garden .
2. I wish you had reminded me of phoning her.
3. I remind the happy days we spent together at college.
1. The flowers reminded him of his garden.
2. I wish you had reminded me to phone her.
3. I remember the happy days we spent together at college.
1. remind someone of something = cause someone to
think about something.
2. remind someone to do something = tell someone that there is something he or she ought to do
3. remind = cause (someone) to remember Compare: 'I was rem inded of the happy days we spent together at col lege.' (= something caused me to remember ... )