reason - типичные ошибки в английском со словом reasonКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. The reason I didn't buy the car was because I
thought it was too expensive .
2. There are many good reasons to th inking th is
1. The reason I didn't buy the car was that I
thought it was too expensive.
2. There are many good reasons for thinking this.
1. The use of a because clause after reason is regarded
by careful users as non-standard.
2. reason for (doing) something, NOT to OR of