realy - типичные ошибки в английском со словом realyКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. 1t was only a short trip but we had really a
2. To his great amazement, little Nicola real ly won the race.
1. lt was only a short trip but we had a really
2. To his great amazement, little Nicola actually won the race.
1. Really (= very; extremely) usual ly comes immediately
before the adjective or adverb it qualifie Otherwise
its position is a matter of emphasis. lt is commonly
placed immediately before the verb. When a verb has
several parts, really is usual ly placed immediately
after the (first) auxiliary: 'We're really enjoying
2. Really and actually are sometimes interchangeable, but NOT when the meaning is 'strange as it may seem'. For this meaning, use actually.