realize - типичные ошибки в английском со словом realizeКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. The headmaster realized his threat and sent
the children home.
2. Nobody realized whether he was coming.
1. The headmaster carried out his threat and
sent the children home.
2. Nobody knew whether be was coming.
1. Realize ("' to make something happen or become real)
is usually used with words such as ' hope', 'ambition',
2. Realize (= to become aware of) is used when talking about something which is factual or certain, NOT something uncertain. Compare: 'Nobody realized that he was coming.' (He was coming but nobody was aware of it.)