present - типичные ошибки в английском со словом presentКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. This tie was a present of my wife .
2. Before leaving the examination room we had to present our answer papers .
3. lt was the fi rst time I had been present to a road accident.
1. This tie was a present from my wife.
2. Before leaving the examination room we had to hand In our answer papers.
3. H was the first time I had been present at a road accшdent.
1. (receive) a present from somebody, NOT of
2. present = give or award, especially in a formal or ceremonial way: 'The prizes are usual ly presented by the "headmaster.'
hand In = give (something) to another person, especially by passing it to them by hand
3. be present at an event, NOT to