police - типичные ошибки в английском со словом policeКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. The police was not able to find anything.
2. He was charged with shooting a police.
3. The woman took the lost child to the nearest police office.
1. The police were not able to find anything.
2. He was charged with shooting a policeman.
3. The woman took the lost child to the nearest police station.
1. Police is ALWAYS used with a plural verb.
2. policeman = a member of the police force
police = the police force in general
3. police station, NOT ofllce