point - типичные ошибки в английском со словом pointКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. The meal was terrible but it was no point in
2. There is no point to complain about the service.
3. I had to spend forty-eight hours listening to him with a gun pointed to my head .
1. The meal was terrible but there was no point
2. There Is no point (In) complaining about the service.
3. I had to spend forty-eight hours listening to him with a gun pointed at my head.
1. there is little/no point (in) + v-ing, NOT lt
2. there Is IIHie/no point (In) + v-i ng
3. point at (NOT to) = aim (something) in a particular direction