part - типичные ошибки в английском со словом partКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. A part of the difficulty was caused by her poor
2. Nowadays a large part of women go out to work.
3. He refused to part from his old camera.
1. Part of the difficulty was caused by her poor
2. Nowadays a large number of women go out to work.
3. He refused to part with his old camera. part from (a person): 'The two sisters were parted
1. It is unusual to use a before part of unless part ol is
modified by an adjective. Compare: 'Lack of money
was part of the problem.' 'Lack of money was a large
part of the problem.'
2. (a) part of + uncountable noun/singular form of a countable noun
Compare: 'A large part of the population is unemployed.' 'A large number of workers are unemployed.' 3. part from (a person): 'The two sisters were parted from each other when they were sent to different schools.' BUT part with (a thing)