open - типичные ошибки в английском со словом openКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. John knocked on the door and his grandfather
2. I got out of bed and opened the radio to listen to the news .
3. If someone tried to open a new topic, she would immediately interrupt.
1. John knocked on the door and his grandfath
2. I got out of bed and turned/switched on lhe radio to listen to the news.
3. If someone tried to Introduce a new topic, she would Immediately Interrupt.
1. Compare: (1) 'He opened the door. ' 'The door opened �
(2) 'She suddenly opened her eyes.' 'Her eyes
2. tum on/oil OR switch on/oil a light/radio/television, NOT open
3. Introduce a (new) topic/subject/argument, NOT open