once - типичные ошибки в английском со словом onceКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. You may remember that we had once a long
talk in the hotel bar.
2. I hope to see you once next month.
3. Once it will stop raining, we can go out.
1. You may remember that we once had a long
talk In the hotel bar.
2. I hope to see you some Ume next month.
3. Once it stops raining, we can go out •
1. When there is no auxiliary verb, once (= on a single
occasion in the past) is placed immediately before the
main verb: 'She once told me she had been married. '
Otherwise it goes immediately after the (first) auxiliary
verb: 'They had once lived in Chile.' Once can also go
at the beginning or end of the clause: 'Once they had
lived in Chile.' 'They had lived in Chile once.'
2. once = on a single occasion in the 'ast, NeT In the future
3. After when/whenever/once/until/after/if, use the present simple (or present perfect) tense for future reference, NOT shall/will + verb.