o'clock - типичные ошибки в английском со словом o'clockКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. It was twenty past four o'clock when the train
2. I start work at 9.00 o'clock
3. By seven o'clock p.m. the child had been found.
1. It was twenty past four when the train arrived.
2. I start work at 9 o'clock.
3. By seven p.m. the child had been found •
1. O'clock may be used in tel ling the time ONLY for full
hours (WITHOUT any minutes following). Compare: ' it's
four o'clock. ' 'it's ten past four.'
2. '9 pm /9.00 pm' , '10 p.m./1 0.00 p.m.' BUT '9 o'clock' , '10 o'clock'
3. Use either o'clock OR a.m./p.m., NOT both.