notice - типичные ошибки в английском со словом noticeКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. I wrote him a notice saying that the package
2. The machine sti ll didn't work, so I re-read the notice.
3. It was so dark that at first I didn't take any notice of him.
1. I wrote him a note saying that the package
2. The machine still didn't work, so I re-read the Instructions.
3. It was so dark that at first I didn't notice him.
1. notice = a short written statement giving information
or directions, usually .found in a public place: 'There
was a notice on the wal l saying "Private property. No
note = a short Informal letter or written message from
one person to another
2. notice = a sign giving information or directions, often on a wal l in a public place: 'The notice said "No smoking!" Instructions = a series of directions provided with a new piece of equipment
3. take notice of = pay attention to: 'Nobody took any notice of what I was saying.' notice = become aware of