none - типичные ошибки в английском со словом noneКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. None visited the old man for over a week.
2. I told the pol ice officer that in my opinion none of the two drivers was responsible.
1. Nobody visited the old man for over a week.
2. I told the police officer that In my opinion neither of the two drivers was responsible.
1. Unlike nobody and no one, none cannot be used of
people unless it refers to people who have already
been mentioned OR it is f,9llowed by of: 'I invited three
guests but none (of them) accepted.' 'None of my
friends can speak English. '
2. When talking about two people or thi ngs, use neither. For three or more, use none.