nobody - типичные ошибки в английском со словом nobodyКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. Nobody have complained about the noise.
2. He closed the door quietly so that nobody wouldn't hear him.
3. Nobody of the children was hurt, but the driver of the car d ied.
4. We didn't know where to go, and there was no body to ask.
1. Nobody has complained about the noise.
2. He closed the door quietly so that nobody would hear him.
3. None of/not one of the children was hurt, but the driver of the car died.
4. We didn't know where to go, and there was nobody to ask.
1. nobody/no one + singular verb
2. Do not use not/never/rarely etc. after nobody or no one.
3. Nobody and no one cannot be fol lowed by of unless the phrase introduced by of modifies the preceding noun: 'Nobody/no one of importance attended the meeting.'
4. Nobody (pronoun) is always one word.