night - типичные ошибки в английском со словом nightКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. He suddenly realized that it was getting dark
and it wou ld soon be the night.
2. lt was about nine o'clock In the night when we heard a noise outside.
3. Night was falling and it started to rain.
1. He suddenly realized that lt was getting dark
and it would soon be night.
2. It was about nine o'clock at night when we heard a noise outside.
3. It was getting dark and lt started to rain.
1. When night means 'the period when it is dark' (as
opposed to day, 'the period when it is light'), it is
usually used WITHOUT lhe: 'lt would soon be night. ' (= lt
would soon be dark.)
2. ten o'clock In lhe morning, two o'clock In the afternoon, half-past seven In the evening, BUT nine o'clock al night.
3. 'Night was fal ling' is not really incorrect but is only used in a literary context.