manage - типичные ошибки в английском со словом manageКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. Unfortunately I couldn't manage to pass the
2. I was told that you might manage repairing it.
3. I will manage that the magazine is sent to you every month.
1. Unfortunately I didn't manage to pass the
2. I was told that you might manage to repair lt.
3. I will arrange for the magazine to be sent to you every month.
1. Do not place can or could before manage when
manage means 'succeed'.
2. manage + to-v
3. manage = control or be in charge of (a busi ness etc.): 'I let my accountant manage al l my financial affai rs.'
arrange = make plans or preparations