look - типичные ошибки в английском со словом lookКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. I stood in front of the window, looking the
2. Someone should inspect the kitchen twice a week to look whether everything is nice and clean.
3. lt looked like hours before the ambulance arrived.
1. I stood In front of the window, looking at the
2. Someone should Inspect the kitchen twice a week to see whether everything Is nice and clean.
3. It seemed like hours before the ambulance arrived.
1. look at someone/something
2. see = find out (by checking) Compare. 'I looked to see whether it was sti ll raining.'
3. look like = show (visible) signs of: ' lt looks like it's going to rain.'
seem (like) = give the feeling or i mpression of: ' lt
seems like years si nce I had a hol iday.'