little - типичные ошибки в английском со словом littleКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. I had never seen a road accident and I was
frightened a little .
2. Today there are too many people for too little jobs .
1. I h!Jd never seen a road accident and I was
a little frightened.
2. Today there are too many people for too few jobs.
1. When used as an adverb, a little ALWAYS comes before
the adjective it modifies.
2. Little is used with uncountable nouns: 'There is too little cake for everyone to have a piece.' Few is used with plural countable nouns: 'There are too few sandwiches for all the children to have one.'