just - типичные ошибки в английском со словом justКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. I'd like just to thank you once again for your
2. Some people think that mothers should stay at home. I just partly agree with this opin ion .
1. I'd just like to thank you once again for your
2. Some people think that mothers should stay at home. I only partly agree with this opinion.
1. Just usually goes immediately after the (first) auxiliary
verb: 'I'd just like to ask you one more question.' When
there is no auxiliary verb, just is placed directly before the main verb: 'She just arrived in time. ' However,
when the main verb is be, just is placed immediately
after it: 'The milk is just outside the door.'
2. In expressions which mean 'not completely' , use only, NOT just: 'He's only half awake.' 'I only partly bel ieve that '