it - типичные ошибки в английском со словом itКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. At the end of the course, it will be a party at
the language school.
2. When I turned on the light, it happened the same tiling again .
1. At the end of the course, there will be a party
at the language school.
2. When I turned on the light, the same thing happened again.
1. In sentences or clauses which express a state or fact,
the subject often comes after the verb be. Such
statements are introduced by there (NOT H).
Compare: (1) 'lt was once a little boy called John.'
'There was once a little boy called John.' (2) 'I think it
is something wrong.' 'I think there is something
wrong.' (3) 'Something is wrong.' 'There is something
2. It is not used as a preparatory subject unless the subject is an infinitive or that clause: 'lt was wonderful to see them again.' 'lt Is surprising that the letter arrived so quickly.' 'it happened that we arrived just as they were leaving.'