how - типичные ошибки в английском со словом howКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. Could you describe how the driver looks like?
2. Their decision will depend on how good is your offer.
3. I must tell you how I was pleased to receive a letter from you.
1. Could you describe what the driver looks like?
2. Their decision will depend on how good your offer Is.
3. I must tell you how pleased I was to receive a letter from you.
1. Use what ... like (NOT how) when asking for a
description of someone or something.
2. When the object of the sentence is a wh-clause, the subject and verb in the wh-clause do NOT change places.
3. how + adjective/adverb + subject + verb: 'I wonder how far it is. ' 'I can't describe how beautifully she played.' ' How clumsy you are!'