have - типичные ошибки в английском со словом haveКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. After buying the food, he had not very much
2. I stayed at home yesterday because I was having a bad cold.
3. I don't think that I have to say anything more, so I'll stop now and take this letter to the post office.
4. He was very hungry but he had no money about him.
1. After buying the food, he didn't have very
much money left.
2. stayed at home yesterday because I had a bad cold.
3. I don't think that I have anything more to say, so I'll stop now and take this letter to the post office.
4. He was very hungry but he had no money on him.
1. When have is used as a main verb, the negative and
question forms are made with do.
2. When talking about a state or condition, use the simple (NOT progressive) forms of have: 'He has only one arm.' (NOT 'is having') 'I have just one sister.' (NOT 'am having') 'We have two dogs and a cat. ' (NOT 'are having')
3. have to do something = must do something: 'My train leaves in ten minutes so I'll have to go now.'
have something to do = have something that you need or intend to do
4. have (got) something on you = have (got) something in your pocket, handbag, etc.: 'Have you (got) a comb on you?'