goods - типичные ошибки в английском со словом goodsКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. The goods was not delivered in time.
2. He had very little money and very few goods.
1. The goods were not delivered In lime.
2. He hed very IIHie money and very few possessions.
1. Goods is most often used to refer to things for sale: 'The
supermarket has a wide variety of frozen goods.' lt can
also have the meaning of 'personal property' but this 1$
usual ly in a formal or legal context.
Possessions is a more general word meaning 'all the things a person owns.'