good - типичные ошибки в английском со словом goodКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. 1 don't speak English very good.
2. My mother thinks there's no good putting a very young child in a kindergarten.
3. lt's no good to want to help the poor if you don't do anything about it.
1. I don't speak English very well.
2. My mother thinks it's no good puHing a very young child In a kindergarten.
3. lt's no good wanting to help the poor If you don't do anything about it.
1. Good is an adjective.
Wall is an adverb.
2. lt Is. no good ( + v-ing)
3. no good + v-ing