frightened - типичные ошибки в английском со словом frightenedКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. When I heard the thunder I frightened for a
2. I was very frightened from h is appearance.
1. When I heard the thunder I was frightened for
2. I was very frightened by his appearance.
1. frighten (transitive) = make (someone) afraid: 'A
strange noise under the bed frightened me.'
be frightened = be afraid
2. be frightened by someone/something (on one occasion)
Compare: be frightened of someone/something (habitually): 'Why are so many people frightened of the dark?