for - типичные ошибки в английском со словом forКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. I have come to London for learning English.
2. I am writing you this letter for to explain my problem.
3. Unemployment has become a serious problem for the last few years.
4. I am waiting here now for an hour.
1. I have come to London to learn English.
2. I am wrHing you this letter to explain my problem.
3. Unemployment has become a serious problem over/during the last few years.
4. I have been walling here now for an hour.
1. do A (In order) to do B: 'They all worked hard to pass
the exams.' 'She opened the door to let the cat out. •
2. To express purpose, use to-v WITHOUT for.
3. Use for to introduce the length of time taken by an action: 'Unemployment has been rising for the last five years.'
Use over/during to introduce the period of time within which an action happens.
4. An action which began in the past and which is sti ll continuing requires a present perfect tense. When the length of time taken by the action is emphasized, the progressive form is used. Note that in this sentence now means 'from a time in the past up to the present moment' .