find - типичные ошибки в английском со словом findКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. Nurses find very difficult to start a family while
they are working .
2. I am returning the machine so you can find what is wrong with it.
1. Nurses find H very difficult to start a family
while they are working.
2. I am returning the machine so you can find out what Is wrong with it.
1. find + it + adjective + to-v
When the real object of find is a to-v structure, use the
preparatory object it and put the real object later.
2. find = discover by searching or by chance: 'I 've looked for the cat everywhere but· I can't find it.' 'I found the purse lying in a telephone box.'
find out = learn or discover (something that was previously unknown)