everyone - типичные ошибки в английском со словом everyoneКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. There are amusements and places of interest
for everyone of you.
2. There are no other restaurants so everyone have to go to the canteen.
1. There are amusements and places of Interest
for every one of you.
2. There are no other restaurants so everyone has to go to the canteen.
1. everyone = everybody
every one = each single one (of a group or number)
Compare: 'Everyone liked her children because every one of them was wel l-behaved.'
2. Everyone and everybody are used with a singular verb.