every - типичные ошибки в английском со словом everyКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. I go to the library everyday.
2. Every thing went according to plan.
3. Every one was tired of listening to her voice.
4. There is a park nearby where the sun shines every time.
5. I have to visit the hospital every six week.
6. I think every job have its good points
1. I go to the library every day.
2. Everything went according to plan.
3. Everyone was tired of listening to her voice.
4. There Is a park nearby where the sun shines all the time.
5. I have to visit the hospital every six weeks.
6. I think every job has Its good points.
1. Everyday (one word) is an adjective: 'an everyday
2. Every thing (two words) may be used only when the things are considered as separate items. Compare: 'Everything looked new but every (single) thing I bought turned out to be second-hand.'
4. every = each
all = the whole of
Compare: 'On hol iday it rained every day and it was cold all the time.'
5. 'every day' , 'every week' sur 'every two days', 'every six weeks'
6. Every is followed by the singular form of a countable noun and a singular verb. Compare: 'All jobs have their good points.'