ever - типичные ошибки в английском со словом everКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. He has ever been my hero.
2. She was the most unpleasant person that I had ever met before.
3. While a child is very young, one of the parents should stay at home if ever possible.
1. He has always been my hero.
2. She was the most unpleasant person that I had ever met.
3. While a child Is very young, one of the parents should stay at home If at all possible.
1. ever = at any time: 'Have you ever been to Paris?' 'If
you ever do that again, I'll be very annoyed.'
always = from the very beginning until now; continuously/at all times
2. ever (used with a verb in the past perfect tense) = at any time before then
3. ever = at any time
at all = (1) at any time: 'H,11ve you been to Germany at all?' (2) in any way; to any degree: 'If at all unsure, you should ask for advice. '