enough - типичные ошибки в английском со словом enoughКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. The time isn't enough for us to catch the next
2. As they were busy, they did not have time enough to talk to her.
3. Olga was not enough old to d rive a car at that time.
4. We forgot to take enough of food with us .
5. Another advantage is that flying is cheap enough .
1. There Isn't enough time for us to catch the
2. As they were busy, they did not have enough time to talk to her.
3. Olga was not old enough to drive a car at that time.
4. We forgot to take enough food with us.
5. Another advantage Is that flying Is fairly/quite cheap.
1. Enough is not usual ly used predicatively except when
the subject is there, it, or a specific number or
amount. Compare: 'There is enough for everyone.·
'Two pints isn't enough for all of us.'
2. enough + noun + to-v
3. adjective/adverb + enough + to-v
4. enough (adjective) + noun WITHOUT of
5. Enough is not used to mean 'fairly' or 'quite' except in very informal speech.