enjoy - типичные ошибки в английском со словом enjoyКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. I enjoy to speak foreign languages.
2. We were working very hard but we were enjoying.
3. I really enjoy my stay in London.
1. I enjoy speaking foreign languages.
2. We were working very hard but we were enjoying ourselves.
3. I am really enjoying my stay In London.
1. enJoy + v-i ng
2. enJoy something; enJoy yourself
EnJoy is not usual ly intransitive.
3. The present progressive tense is used because the emphasis is on the present moment. Compare: 'I enjoy a book at bedtime and I'm really enjoying this one.·