end - типичные ошибки в английском со словом endКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. In the end, I should like to wish you all a very
interesting and enjoyable stay.
2. Since nobody would lend me the money, I ended asking my father for it.
1. Finally, I should like to wish you all a very
Interesting and enjoyable stay.
2. Since nobody would lend me the money, I ended up asking my father for lt.
1. In the end = the final outcome was that: 'We tried lots
of different medicines but they didn't do any good. In
the end we had to take her to hospital .'
finally = to conclude
2. end = finish or cause (something) to finish: 'The lessons usually end at five o'clock but some teachers end their lessons early.'
end up = (1) be forced to do something (when everything else has fai led): 'For months she refused to pay us any rent, so we ended up taking her to court.' (2) eventually find yourself in a particular place or condition: ' If you don't stop smoking, you'll end up in hospital.'