both - типичные ошибки в английском со словом bothКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. Both of them were not telling the truth.
2. lt is no good unless the both countries agree to stop fighting.
3. Two of the biggest firms are Apple and IBM, which both are in the computer business.
4. Lappish is completely different from both the two Norwegian languages.
5. I'm writing this letter to tell both about my time in England.
1. Neither of them was/were teiDng the truth.
2. H Is no good unless bolh (the) countries agree to atop fighting.
3. Two of the biggest firms are Apple and IBM, which are both In the computer business •
4. Lapplsh Is completely different from both the Norwegian languages.
5. I'm writing this letter to tell you both about my time In England •
1. Use neither + affirmative verb, NOT both + negative
2. Both comes before a determiner, NOT after it.
3. Both cannot be placed immediately before be unless it is used as a pronoun: 'Two of the biggest firms are Apple and IBM. Both are in the computer business.'
4. Do not use two after both.
5. Both cannot replace a first person pronoun ('we/us') or second person pronoun ('you').