at - типичные ошибки в английском со словом atКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. lt was almost midnight w('len we landed at
2. In Germany we have a lot of snow at wintertime.
3. I bought the tape recorder j ust a week ago, at 4th December.
4. At about one and a half hours later I took the cake out of the oven.
1. lt was almost midnight when we landed in
2. In Germany we have a lot of snow In wintertime.
3. I bought the tape recorder just a week ago, on 4th December.
4. About one and a half hours later I took the cake out of the oven.
1. Use in (NOT at) before the names of countries, regions,
cities, and large towns.
2. Use in (NOT at) with seasons, months, and years: 'in the summertime', 'in February', 'in 2019'.
3. Use on (NOT at) before dates.
4. an hour before', 'a week later' , 'two years afterwards' WITHOUT at