ask - типичные ошибки в английском со словом askКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. He asked her a glass of water.
2. I asked to the man if he knew the way to the airport.
3. He asked for watching television.
4. She asked me what was the time.
1. He asked her for a glass of water.
2. I asked the man if he knew the way to the airport.
3. He asked If he could watch television.
4. She asked me what the time was.
1. ask (someone) for something = ask to be given something
2. ask someone something WITHOUT to
3. Use ask + If clause when reporting a request.
4. When the object of the sentence is a wh· clause, the subject and the verb in the wh· clause do not change places.