always - типичные ошибки в английском со словом alwaysКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. I have always the feeling that she enjoys
2. He is the most boring man I've always known.
3. While he was writing the letter, he always scratched his chin.
1. I always have the feeling that she enJoys
2. He is the most boring man I've ever known.
3. While he was writing the letter, he kept scratching his chin.
1. When there is no auxiliary verb, always is placed
immediately before the main verb: 'She always arrives
late.' However, when the main verb is be, always is
placed immediately after it 'He is always in a bad
mood.' Otherwise always goes Immediately after the
(first) auxiliary verb: 'You should always take care
when crossing the road.'
2. always = all the time; at all times; every time: 'Have you always lived in London?' 'Whenever I start singing, she always laughs.'
ever = at any time: 'Have you ever been to Paris?'
3. always = (1) at all times; all the time: 'She always has a lot of work to do.' (2) every time: 'Why do you always ask the same questions?' keep + v-ing = do something repeatedly